Monday, January 24, 2011

doggy dinner date

I know that I go out to eat a lot.  The sad thing is that I would go out even more if I could take Dean to more eateries.  There's the Lucky Lab but it's a ways away.  I've taken him to Haven before but he inevitably gets pissed at patrons while I have my coffee.

Today, I had to pick up the clothing with a new Prius zipcar on Division.  When I went to drop the car back off, I picked up Dean so I could walk him back.  I got hungry so we dropped off at Caffe Pallino (for the first time) and we split a Foccacia outside.  I love this guy.

We watched a special yesterday called Dogs Decoded by Nova.  It was a great little special on why dogs are so awesome.  Dogs are the only species besides humans that read human facial expressions from right to left across the face just like people do.  They also significantly decrease a human's risk of heart attack and, if a person does have a heart attack, they're more likely to survive if they have a dog.  Guess what I'm getting my dad for his birthday!!!

What else?
I benched my weight for the first time today.  I did my regular workout and then I did four reps of my own body weight.  Boo-yah!

No comments: