Tuesday, January 25, 2011

waking up with needles in my arms

A few weeks ago, I fell asleep with my arm in a funny position.  I slept so hard that my arm didn't move and it ached in the morning.  Ironically, it continued to hurt (either due to sleeping on it funny, lifting excessively or playing a new rhythmic boxing game on Wii) and now I can't sleep because of it.

After putting up with it so long, I decided to go to acupuncture on the arm.  At the Brooklyn Acupuncture Clinic today, I was asked if I had some time I had to be done by.  I didn't so I told her no.  She began to poke me and slowly afterwards, I dozed off quick.  I thought it was only 20 minutes or so but, when I finally flagged the lady down, I asked if she could take out the needles.  My arm was exceptionally stiff but that was because I was out for TWO hours.  I can't believe it.  I mean, damn, I was flat out passed out for hours in a public place.  I guess it's speaks to the comfort of the Clinic.  They may not have fixed my arm but they did help my insomnia.

No comments: