Wednesday, March 17, 2010

couch hunt

And it's another zipcar post.  This time, my friend Jesse rented the Zipcar truck so Ashes and I could go with him to pick up various free couches from craigslist posts.  The J party is almost upon us and this year's venue lacks ample seating opportunities so we're bringing the sofas.  I did this three years ago with my friend Bastard for that J party but we used a U-Haul that time.

I'm so excited for the party.  I'm looking forward to DJ'ing but mostly I'm looking forward to dancing and just having fun!

What else?
LAST DAY OF THE QUARTER!  I was glad to see it go.  I got my big paper back for my Theory class.  I didn't do great but I should still pull an A out of the class.  Also, I sold back books from fall quarter today and made a sweet $85!

Also, I went to DC Vegetarian and got a deluxe Italian sub (with banana peppers, avocado and veggie bacon).  It was really good but I think the steak and cheese is still better.

No comments: