Monday, March 8, 2010

life after lincolns

Today I proved I could do it.  I held onto my car for a while now just so I can pick up the clothing donations and later just for the food donations.  However, for the past several weeks, I've been using my bike cart to do the food donations.  Yesterday was the first day that I rode with Erin (my food partner's friend) to deliver the first load of food in her car.  Today, I used a Zipcar to do the clothing donations.  And it worked.

The car I picked out wasn't very big.  It was my first Ford Focus though.  I thought it would be bigger.  Still, it did the job.  Afterwards I grabbed my clothes, dropped the car off and caught the bus back.  It took a little longer than I thought it would but I scored some nice clothes and didn't need my car to do it.

No comments: