Saturday, March 20, 2010

taking a spring break

Big parties mean big clean-up.

I spent the day today downtown, working on cleaning up the party from last night.  All the zip trucks were booked so we did a slow haul out of the venue.  While we were waiting to load stuff up, Bastard and I headed to Cool Moon Ice Cream by Jamison Square downtown.  Sitting outside in some deck chairs, watching the leaves blow while enjoying a small bowl of ice cream was perfect.

After ice cream, we walked over to Sip & Kranz because it's Bastard's favorite coffee place in town.  I wanted to sleep eventually so I just got a lemonade.  If I was downtown in Jamison Square a lot, I would definitely frequent there.

It's weird spending the whole day waiting for it to end.  All I wanted was to relax.  I'm glad I got a small break at the Cool Moon.

What else?
Surprisingly, I went to Farmer Kollibri's firepit party.  After an exhausting night like last night, I can't believe I headed back out but it turned out to be perfect.  Jesse, Bastard, Kollibri and a few others ended up just laying down in his greenhouse bed and talking while some chill music played.

No comments: