Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my annual favorite workday

I love this day.  I needed this day.  After feeling like there was something amiss at work, today was a much appreciated.  Our work team pulled together to pull off another spectacular party.  It was more noticeable this year how many new clients we have working at the company now, probably because they were such awesome dancers.  One guy kept breakdancing while another one just moved around a lot.  He's one of the shyest guys I can remember having in the program but he was in his element on the dancefloor.

It was very similar to the years before with some slight alterations.  I screwed up on the macarena but fortunately another staff member (who experienced her first client party) got up on stage and helped me out.   I also got in there and did the train with most of the group for the first time.  My favorite guy, 'W' grabbed onto my shoulders and just kept hollering.

I think our team will be stronger after this.  I hope so.  I don't see how this couldn't be a bonding moment.

No comments: