Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my sub for luv

DC Vegetarian wooed me with a twitter today.  I was downtown already, delivering reports for work when I got a twitter that DC's special was a bacon cheeseburger sub.  Oh heavens, I didn't even hesitate about calling there to order mine (and Ashes').  I love their bacon cheeseburger and a sub would just be larger and even more loved by myself.  Not suprisingly, I was more than satisfied.  If this became a regular menu item, I'd be there more often.

It was the second best part of my day.  The first happened when "G", my client that declared war, refused to go to last break because he was working on coloring.  Another staff member pestered him about it until he became unresponsive.  I was asked to come and sit with him while everyone else went to break.  "G" didn't want to talk, he just wanted quiet while he colored.  I dig him so I wasn't going to push him to go to break.  He wanted to be productive so I thought he should go for it.  It worked out well because I got to sit in absolute and comfortable silence for 15 minutes.  I need to take more breaks like that.

No comments: