Tuesday, December 21, 2010

solstice scrooge

I think I turn into more of a scrooge every year.  Maybe I'm just getting more bitter in my old age.  Maybe I'm just growing up.  Anti-consumerism, anti-religiousness and anti-traditionalism make for a anti-celebratory me.

The rest of my house celebrated solstice today.  I pretty much avoided it.  When I got home though, we had Wii Fit in the house.  It should prove to be good exercise during winter's rainy days.  I played numerous games for the first time and I even set up Dean as a character.  It wanted to get his weight in the machine so he could work on getting fit.  The problem was I had to pick him up and step on the balance board.  It made me do it about seven times and still couldn't get an accurate reading.  Dean is a 90 lb beast so it wasn't easy and never worked.  It doesn't mind.  I don't think Dean planned on getting fit anyway.

No comments: