Sunday, September 2, 2007

obsessive condiment disorder


I didn't decorate my car in ketchup packets. I just found this picture online when searching for ketchup packet pictures. And why would someone search for ketchup packets online? Because they're really hard to take a good picture of. Today, my new thing was cleaning the individual condiment packets out of the fridge. I do not believe in wasting anything so I took over 20 packets of grated parmesan cheese from the pizza place and poured them into our container of parm cheese. Then I took 63 ketchup packets and filled a ketchup bottle with them. I don't know what's more insane; the fact that we had over 63 ketchup packets in our fridge, the fact that I took the time to pour them all into a bottle or the fact that I counted them as we went.

By the way, I did actually leave the house yesterday. This was not the highlight of my day but it was my NEW thing, letting my OCD run crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, that's exactly why I collect them. It keeps us from having to buy more condiments which I always forget to get at the store. Leftovers from growing up poor, I guess.
I did let too many gather... You had me worried for a minute there. I thought you had thrown them away! ;)