Friday, September 7, 2007

the nothing



Today was one of those days when doing nothing sounded more appealing than anything else. I was bordering on being sick due to the chilliness the night before so all I really wanted to do was nothing.

I ended up going to a party because it was at some friends' house a few blocks away. It was a decent party but there weren't a whole lot of people there that I knew and I really wasn't feeling up for it. I did meet some new people, Queraddo (I know I'm spelling that name wrong) and Gui (that's probably wrong too) so I'm counting that as my new thing.

Yes, it's a cop-out but it's the most I could muster today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a great picture

.justin

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I'm spelling it right but his name was Quenardo. :)