Monday, September 17, 2007

new toy


Change can be fun but it can also be very hard for me. Electronic-wise, it's always difficult. "New" technology doesn't always mean more friendly to use for me. When I get used to a device, I become dependent on its little nuances. New gadgets scare me.

Take my new camera. I just got it today. It's the first time I've received a camera in the mail so I didn't have any 'hands on' experience with it before I bought it. It's a little chunky and its shutter doesn't work as quick and the display isn't as sharp and it's just plain different.

Damn the technology engineers that rig these things to fall apart after so long just to help the market out. Well, I have no choice but to make it work with my new Fujifilm fine pix A700. Damn you Olympus. You took a beating all through out Europe and then you go and break after falling off my loft.

1 comment:

Lynnett said...

be careful...cameras can smell fear