Friday, September 28, 2007

I feel love


I know Dean looks like he's going to attack me but he's not. He just hates the digital camera.

They say that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. I think the same applies when you're leaving. You don't know what you've got until you're going...away.

I had more people than ever tell me how much they are going to miss me at work today. Clients, co-workers, bosses, peoplel I don't usually talk to, everybody! It's nice to know that I'm going to be coming back to such open arms.

It will be hard leaving everyone but it is heart-wrenching to leave Dean. However, I am comforted by the fact that I completely trust my co-workers to deal with my clients and I know that Dean will be okay with my housemates. They are his family after all.

1 comment:

Lynnett said...

I have a hard enough time leaving Pearly for work every day. Puppies are the definition of love.