Saturday, September 15, 2007

o happy day


It is a perfect Saturday morning! Absolutely perfect!

My vision is great, sometimes it's as good as it was with contacts and then sometimes it improves and gets as good as it was with glasses. But now it's just me, no outside devices!

I took a bike ride to Columbia Art & Drafting Supply for the first time. I have a money making idea and I had to buy supplies. My friend Arturo has a design that he's meant to print onto t-shirts but he never got around to it. I proposed to him that I would get the shirts, print the design and then sell the shirts while we are on tour and I would pay him a royalty fee for the design. It seems like a solid plan. I need money anyway and there's not too much overhead so it should put a little extra in my pocket. Plus art is fun!

No comments: