Wednesday, August 3, 2011

'getting caulky' or 'locked, caulked and loaded' or 'I *heart* caulk'

I got some caulk today. Hee-hee. I also lost a screw off my bike this morning so I got to tell my cool co-workers that "I wasn't able to find a screw but I at least got caulk."

My new thing was finishing up my hammock in back. I caulked the wall where I screwed the eye hole in so it didn't rot in the rain. I've never used a caulking gun before but it was relatively basic and cheap and a lot easier to do than fix a rotted wall down the road.

I probably won't post tomorrow unless something amazing happens. Most likely, my new thing will be falling asleep or at least spending the entire evening in the hammock.

What else?
A few of us helped Tim celebrated his birthday today at Portobello. It was fun and I tried some new dishes (like the mushroom ravioli and the pole beans).

No comments: