Monday, August 8, 2011

fun with comics

This weekend, I tweeted out a picture of Dean and me at the park. Justin sent it back to me as a comic book. I about shit my pants right there. For a fan boy, the comic app (HalfTone) is a wet dream. I proceeded to make a number of pictures at work today into comics. My picture above is from the superhero party almost three years ago. I instantly thought of it when I discovered the app.

I also have a number of clients who are big superhero fans like myself, including one of my favorite guys, G. Today, without any prompting from me, he started playing like he was blowing things up with his hands. I guessed he was Gambit at first but it turns out he was Iron Man. I got him to do the pose for me quick and I turned a picture of him doing it into an awesome comic. A few other clients were interested so I made several comics. My awesome co-worker who was identical to me on the Briggs Meyer test said that I can count the day as a win, even if that's all that I accomplish for the day. This was a much needed day of contrast in comparison to last Tuesday.

No comments: