Sunday, August 7, 2011

sweet hereafter weekend

A few weeks ago, another awesome place opened up near my house. It's a vegan bar! I love this hood. However, a lot of other people do too now. When I went to the Sweet Hereafter for the first time yesterday, there wasn't a lot of people there. It was the same way today when I went back (with Andrew this time instead of Sophia & Justin). However, that was during the day. When I've walked by at night, the place is hopping with people spilling out to the sidewalk. I hope it's a summer/new business/temporary thing. I like my new hood but I like it a little more low-key.

What else?
My date with Andrew was awesome.

Sophia and I brunched today on Hawthorne and shopped around a bit afterwards. I went into Masterpeace for the first time. It's a hemp shop. Surprise, a hemp shop on Hawthorne.

No comments: