Sunday, August 21, 2011

the other guy

New guy (Travis) tonight at a new place (Muu Muus). He was nice but he's not...I don't know...right. Immediately after our date, I thought about texting Andrew to see if he wanted to go out this week. Tonight's guy, Travis, is only a year older than me and has a dog whom his world centers around. He's almost vegetarian. That's two big positives but it just wasn't clicking. Maybe it will later if we go out again but I'm not probably going to make that effort.

I don't even see Andrew that much because I don't have a lot of free time for dating. Why the hell did I think that I needed to start dating someone else? Maybe I was looking for something super-casual or for cherub's singing and an instant connection. It was a good experience though because it made me appreciate the chillness of what I've got and who I am.

No comments: