Tuesday, August 9, 2011

time for a detour

Quick food post: I checked out Detour Cafe for the 1st time today on my way back from one of my store visits and tried their Chronic Burger. They make their own veggie burgers and it was pretty awesome!

What else?
We had a stress management class today at work. It's one of those classes that we have to have every year that seems redundant and ridiculous. A new guy taught it this time though and it really worked. I felt totally calm so I decided to call the person who stresses me out the most, the mother of one of my clients whom I had the problem with last Tuesday. This woman calls me often and rarely can remember the way the conversation went last time so I never really know when she's going to yell at me. Today, I called and made peace, asking if we could come to an agreement about how we were going to proceed. She cried and yelled but I remained calm and eventually said enough of the right things for her to come around and thank me. That's what I needed before I could truly relax during my upcoming vacation.

No comments: