Saturday, July 17, 2010

trek in the park: space seeds

This was brilliant!  Sophia, Jesse, his friend Alex, Melissa, Rabble and his family and I went to Trek in the Park today.  It's a free production of an original Star Trek episode.  This is their second year.  They did "Space Seeds" which is the Kahn episode.  I watched it online (accessible through IMDB) before going to the production.

The acting crew did an awesome job, getting the dialog, the tone, the music, the fight sequences and the sound effects perfect.  It was so good.  I'm going to bring my friend Jess back tomorrow for it.

What else?
Along with being able to communicate what I'm doing day to day to my friends, family and fans, I use this blog as sort of a on-line journal.  However, I don't want everyone to know everything all the time.  However, occasionally I want be able to look back and remember when I did what.  So, this next bit is just for me. - Pop, green glow stick means go, a whole lot of metal.  (Sorry to be so weird and vague.  Maybe it's time I kept a handwritten journal again as well.)

No comments: