Sunday, July 4, 2010

raven is 12

It's hard to believe that I met Raven when he was four years old.  I think we moved in together when he was six.  He's grown up a lot and we've been getting along really well lately (thanks to Doctor Who).  He had his birthday party part two today.  He had some friends over and we went to play soccer.  I got to meet Somola who will be coming to the OCF with us.

What else?
I spent an hour on the phone (not my blackberry) with a Verizon rep while he walked me through moving my contacts from my blackberry to my droid.  It was cool cause he could've left me hanging but he was a decent guy and really went above and beyond.  It ended up paying off as I'm all done with my f***ing blackberry.

It's the fourth.  I couldn't care less.  We stepped outside for about five minutes to watch Raven light off some fireworks he got for his birthday.  Wooooo.

No comments: