Tuesday, July 20, 2010

happiness is...

chocolate.  I'm craving chocolate.  Must be Tuesday.

I've been in a slump for the past few days.  I blame this song and a lack of anything significant to look forward to after an exciting several weeks.  I even had a good weekend but these past couple of days have left me bored.

However, I fixed it today with chocolate.  I met Martin for drinks at Crush for their all day happy hour and two strong Chocolatinis.  Tim later joined us and we all hung out for a bit.  On the ride home, I swung by Whiffies and got a chocolate-peanut butter fried pie (for the first time) which was awesome.  I'm feeling better now.

What else?
I gave in to PSU and decided to pay for a summer membership to the gym.  I had a great workout today but it cost me $25 for a month membership.  I'm not sure if I'll renew in the middle of August or just start using the apartment complex's gym again.

No comments: