Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tiny techs

This little itty bitty card can store all of the photos I have taken over the last several years twice over and I take a LOT of pictures.  It's crazy to think that so much information can be so itty-bitty.

My i-pod's been acting up and I was going to replace it but then I thought I should consolidate my resources and just upgrade the memory on my droid instead.  I would like to be carrying less things on me eventually and my music is something I always have with me so I bought more memory at the verizon store today.  I got a 16GB flash drive with the gift-card they sent to me for my phone showing up late along with a check of money owed from Nebraska.  16GB won't hold all of my music but my I-pod now doesn't either so it'll have to suffice.

No comments: