Monday, July 12, 2010

this year's 15 minute break

These past six days (Wed-Mon) have been recharging, making the rest of the year manageable, like a a 15 minute break in an eight hour workday.  Bastard and I put a find 'dot-dot-dot' on the vacation by hitting the Ritz together today.  I say 'dot-dot-dot' because exclamation points are too abrupt, final and loud.  I wasn't aware that the Ritz had 3 steam rooms until today.  We took it step by step, from Mild to Medium to Hot until my nostrils burned.  It was exquisite and made me wish the Ritz and the rest of the Fair came along more often.  When I get back to the other world, I think I'll start a countdown calendar until my next break.

The pic above is from another night but all my electronics have died and need to be recharged.

What else?
Miracles do happen.  We made it back from the Fair without breaking down!

No comments: