Tuesday, July 27, 2010

jen's 31st

Jennifer turned 31 today so we went to Rontom's to celebrate.  I had been there once before but never during the day and I've never eaten there either.  They have an awesome patio out back.  They could have had better/more vegetarian options but the wait staff was great so it is hard to complain.

I've been getting out a lot these past few days.  On Friday, it was the Nite Lite.  On Saturday, I went to Iron Man 2 and went out to eat with my house.  On Sunday, I went to Inception and then out to eat later on at Hungry Tiger Too.  On Monday, Sophia and I hit Dovevivi for some awesome cornmeal pizza.  Afterwards, we went to a mediocre movie at the Hollywood and then to Moon and Sixpence (for the first time) for drinks and some food.  Today was Rontom's and then sleep.  I am exhausted!  It's been really nice hanging out with people but the heat's been keeping me awake so I haven't been able to properly rest.  Figure that in with a generally busy social calendar and it's a struggle to stay awake.  Still, it was definitely worth it to go out for Jen's big 3-1.

No comments: