Thursday, July 8, 2010

showing my show

I could never wear a uniform.  I love changing up my clothing periodically.  Styles, colors and levels of formality have to vary day to day or I get in a slump.  Part of this need to switch it up is seeing what appeals to different people.  I'm a sucker for a compliment on my attire.

I decided to dress it up just a bit today even though fair doesn't technically start until tomorrow.  When else am I gonna have the opportunity to wear a short pink skirt and thigh high pink striped socks in the woods?

I got soooooo many compliments between the skirt and the socks.  The veggie dog cart guys hooted at me and asked me to 'show 'em my show.'  It seemed like I got a compliment every twenty feet or so.  That made my day!

What else?
This morning, I went to the Ritz for the first time ever.  The Ritz is a large shower/sauna facility at the fair.  Beautifully crafted with wood and no ceiling (except for in the saunas), it's well worth the six dollars for an unlimited visit.  It costs more if you want a private shower but that's just silly to me.  It's the same principle as the WNBR.  If everybody's naked and cool with it, nobody's judging anyone else and everyone gets to feel comfortable.

No comments: