Saturday, August 4, 2007

summer summer summertime


The weather has been very odd lately. I know it’s due to unnatural climate changes and it should have me more upset but…I hate the heat! I like a break from the rain but if there’s light cloud cover and it doesn’t get above 80, you won’t hear any complaint from me.

However, today felt like summer. It didn’t feel like a HOT day but it was warm. I rode my bike around a lot. I cleaned out old junk for our rummage sale the next day. Then I went to a bonfire garden party with good food, friends and musical entertainment by Victory and the Lads. That feels like summer to me. It’s nice that, despite what the weather says, we can create our own summer.

Oh, and my new thing was trusting Beez Restaurant when I ordered a breakfast burrito there for the first time and asked them to substitute bacon for veggie sausage. Yes, it’s a cop-out.

No comments: