Thursday, August 16, 2007

everything's waiting for you


I love downtown. I love biking downtown. Forget driving around there. It's a mess now with all the construction but it's usually unbearable anyway. Even scootering around downtown is rough. Biking is the only way to do it.

Pioneer Square downtown is called Portland's front porch for a good reason. You can just sit there, not feel out of place and just watch everything happen around you. Usually it's just the hacky-sackers but there's always something going on there.

I met my friend Jennifer down there today to sign her up on my cell phone plan. Afterwards I took pictures just because I love the place so much. My new thing was going to Cash N Carry and shopping (for a work BBQ) with a furniture cart instead of a shopping cart but downtown was far more fascinating. It always is.

No comments: