Friday, August 24, 2007

no more contact


Today was another day where I did something new but I'm not going to say what it was because it would be stupid to do so over the internet. It was enjoyable though. The picture is from the Riot Cop show yesterday at Satyricon.

I can say that today was the last day I will wear contacts though. I've started on my two week period of wearing glasses. Before I can get laser eye surgery, they have to examine my eyes to see exactly what will need to be done. Before they can do that, they have to have my eyes reform their natural shape and to do that, I have to be contact-free for two weeks. I stopped wearing glasses when I started my junior year in high school so it's been a while since I've worn glasses full time. This is going to take some adjustment. I am not really comfortable wearing them in public right now so I will be hiding in my cave for the next two weeks.

2 comments:

Lynnett said...

No seriously, tell me what you did!

Sarah said...

I love the picture Chris! Good luck with the eye surgery.