Tuesday, August 7, 2007

next door


I go to It's a Beautiful Pizza a LOT. I used to go there more. However, I had never ventured right next door until today. It's crazy to think how much is right under our noses that we don't know about. My office is near an industrial area. I bet they make all sorts of cool shit around there but I'm not sure what because I never check it out. That's why I like this blog. It gets me to places I wouldn't have bothered with before.

Today, my new thing was going to the Aalto Lounge. It's not amazing or anything but it was something different. My friend Sarah from 'Braska and her husband were there with her brother-in-law and his girlfriend and I met them there. It was really great seeing Sarah and Lane again and meeting her brother-in-law Ryan and...goddammit...I am horrible at names. Sarah, if you're read this, please refresh my memory. Anyway, they live in SE and go to a lot of the same places I do. It was great meeting them.

And they were here all along, right around the corner.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We loved seeing you too!! Great friends, good times. And Ryan's girlfriend is Lisa.