Sunday, July 31, 2011

farewell july

This month, I started a new tradition with my best guy & climbed a volcano six times. Today, we walked around new paths on Tabor in the sunset instead of the sunrise so we could say goodbye to a good month.

This month, I was told I was beautiful and I was called Princess.

This month, I picked up the ball and continued the game.

This month, I saw Lt Uhura pull a knife on the alternate Sulu after spending the afternoon relaxing in a park.

This month, I was a jellyfish and I swayed in the woods with the hippies to a jam band.

This month, I said goodbye to two worlds and one friend and made friends out of co-workers.

This month, I worked on living spaces, inside and out.

This month, I sat in the dark and listened to a minstrel tell stories of his ill-begotten year on stage.

This month, I took a lot of pictures of all types and I was proud.

This month was fabulous. The weather cleared up, I was healthy, I was happy and I only hope that it continues...

What else?
This month (today actually), I went to Fat Albert's, the Columbia Outlet and shopping in the downtown H&M for the first time with friends. That and the 6 mile walk around my new favorite park made for a great day. I also tried out a new scalp detoxification technique.

This evening, Dean and I sat down at the summit of the volcano and watched the sunset on this fine day and fine month. Bring on August.

No comments: