Sunday, July 24, 2011

mirror mirror

My whole weekend has been ruled by Star Trek and that's been a pretty awesome way to spend a weekend. Today was wonderful. I hurried up and got to Woodlawn Park early enough so I could get better seats than I had yesterday. While I was there, I opened a bottle of cider, ate some strawberries, read a book and waited for Trek in the Park to do this year's production, Mirror, Mirror. This is how all Sundays should be.
What else?
Afterwards, I came back home and Sophia and I took Dean to Cha Cha Cha's for the first time. He's gotten better about sitting around restaurants while we eat. We also went and explored some other new shops on Hawthorne. It was the perfect evening for it. I can stand the nine to ten months of rain if days like today are the pay-off.

No comments: