Monday, July 4, 2011

skirting the issue

In my mind, I'm already at country fair. I have to go to work tomorrow but today I'm doing my laundry and packing for fair. I bought a straw cowboy hat and some pink and leopard print sunglasses for fair. Since my mind is already there, I decided to let my legs be there as well and put on a skirt while I do laundry. I seriously hate modern societal conventions that prevent men from wearing skirts. The Romans were really onto something with their openness about male & male sexuality and their permissive attitudes regarding skirts. Besides the fact that they're cuter than pants, it's just damn comfortable.

What else?
Today's a holiday but I couldn't care less. Actually, that's a lie. I do care in that I hate it. The 4th is now my least favorite holiday, replacing Valentines Day because at least people aren't as loud with their stupidity on V-day. Dean comes from hunting parents who I'm sure were acclimated to loud noises which he has apparently inherited. The fireworks bother me a lot more than they bother him.

No comments: