Wednesday, June 15, 2011

playing doctor

I have no idea what's wrong with me.  I have Kaiser for medical insurance so I'm left to guess on my own as their 'You're probably fine' diagnosis is no help whatsoever.

I took the day off today for a sick day since I'm in a fair amount of pain.  My whole chest, my triceps and my pelvic region all ache like I've been sunburnt or cut by cat scratches.  I've also developed a rash which leads me to believe that it's allergies and not just flu body aches as Kaiser suggested.  The only thing I could think that I may be allergic to that is new in my life is the laundry fabric softener that I decided to try since I have to babysit my laundry now.  Now, I've got to re-wash everything that I washed before.  Ugh, what a hassle and I'm not even sure that the fabric softener is the problem but I have to try something.

What else?
I saw this awesome art piece at Fat Straw today as I was trying to make myself feel better by getting some bubble tea.  I inquired about the cost but the cashier's didn't know and told me to come back when the manager is there.  It would look great in my bedroom!

For my new thing, I tried the Aybla Mediterranean Cart nearby.  The falafel sandwich will definitely bring me back.

No comments: