Friday, June 10, 2011

getting weird

Living at Muffin HQ is quite different from my last house.  I'm used to having a lot of people around and having to work to have some 'me time.'  However, at Muffin HQ, it's usually just Dean and I.  Sophia works a lot so I have too much 'me time.'  I'm also feeling guilty for Dean being home alone a lot so I'm trying to spend more time with him which equals less time socializing with others.  Today, I couldn't take the isolation anymore and I shouted-out for people to meet me at a happy hour at the Weird Bar.

One shouldn't let the name of 'Weird Bar' fool you.  Oh, it's definitely odd but it's not stupid-odd like the name would leave you to believe it's trying to be.  With a name like Weird bar, one would think that it would try too hard to be unusual.  It's not typical but it still has charm.  Plus it has $3 White Russians all the time.  This dude abides.  Also, I ended up getting my social-fix due to my awesome friends and I got a funny photo opportunity in their bathroom.

No comments: