Tuesday, June 21, 2011

new blog features

Today I actually paid attention to the little bubbles that pop up when I open a new post page.  For one thing, I switched the formatting of the site to fit better with mobile devices.  If people regularly use mobile to read this and don't like the setup, let me know and I may switch it back.

Also, I went through the comments and the spam comments for the first time.  Apparently, my blog has helped a lot of anonymous people out with their college papers.  Yeah, okay.  But I did find some that I didn't think were spam.  Someone suggesting adding a twitter link so I decided to do that.  A few of the blogs I follow have twitterfeed hooked to their blogs and I thought it wouldn't hurt.  If you want to get automatic tweets when I had blog posts, just click the link on the right under the dates or I think you can click here and it will take you there.  If not, don't worry about it.  You won't gain any more information than you would if you check the site daily.

I will only be automatically sending out new tweets when new blog posts come up unless I absolutely have to retract something I said (which will most likely never happen) or if I end up with a bazillion followers who cater to my every command in which case I will get more creative with my tweets in order to inspire Snoopy dance flash mobs all over the world!  Mwa-ha-ha.  But don't worry, you don't have to do the Snoopy dance unless you want to.

No comments: