Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a d'oh moment


This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever done.  So, I was pulling my bike out of the trunk today at work.  The window next to my car in the picture above is my boss's office.  A part of my bike got caught on the fire extinguisher that I have in the trunk.  It starts spraying and my trunk is in an instant fog.  I reach in and grab the thing and it still won't stop.  The pin isn't removed and the handle doesn't seem to be depressed so I don't know what the hell is happening.  In desperation to move away from my boss's and the business office's window, I haul it and half of my bike across the street while the thing is still spraying.  I end up jamming it nozzle-down into the bark dust.  It was extremely embarrassing but I'm sure that I would've been laughing my ass off if I had been watching it from the window.

What else?
I used the lifting equipment at the PSU gym and increased the weights I curl.  I'm realizing that the apartment complex gym is really ghetto because it's a relief to have equipment that's not cracked, weights in decent increments and staff on hand to help with the equipment.  I still haven't used the pool or hot tub yet.  I'm pretty sure that will be tomorrow's new thing.

I also found out that a friend of a friend, a former co-worker killed herself earlier this week.  I'm really nervous about how my friend will handle the news.  Fuck.

No comments: