Sunday, July 5, 2009

piece of cake


Baking Raven's birthday cake has proudly become a tradition for me. I went with my vegan chocolate soy-less cake recipe and added a spectacular frosting and strawberries this year. I have to say that I think it is my finest.

Fortunately, it didn't come back up the rest of the day as I rode the rides at Oaks Park. I rode the damn roller coaster five times and now I can't sit down properly. I think it actually fractured my tail bone. I also rode the bumper cars twice, the Disk-o (which is the ride that hates your crotch), the topsy turvy ferris wheel and the Screaming Eagle which I should have known better than to do again. Overall, it was a good day. Plus Raven got Guitar Hero for the Wii so I got to play that for the first time. I learned that I can't actually sing "No Sleep Til Brooklyn".

No comments: