Wednesday, July 8, 2009

car trouble? must be fair time.

And we're off!

I'm so excited for this fair. I'm not sure what to expect and I'm trying not to expect anything so I won't be disappointed. It's not that I don't think the Oregon Country Fair will be fabulous but I don't want to go in with schedules and agendas. It's my vacation. I want to relax.

However, one expectation that I did have was that we would break down. Last year, Ashes and Victory's ride broke down and so did Balam's. We also had our trip to the coast with Bertha the RV so I was sure that a breakdown was imminent. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad. The Robo-Bee (the other bus in our caravan) wouldn't start after filling up with gas somewhere between here and fair. Luckily, a battery jump solved the problem.

Here's to hoping that all problems which may arise over the next several days can be solved so easily.

No comments: