Monday, July 20, 2009

my live dragon


In continuation of my problems with plans, I'd like to quote Tolkien, "It will not do to leave a live dragon out of your plans if you live near one." Dean is my dragon.

Normally, I can make plans without taking him into consideration. Tonight should have been one of those times. Instead, Dean decided to pull a soaking bag of an old fertilizer mixture from the back yard next to the compost bin to the back porch and, in the process spilling the rest of the mixture around the back yard.

The odor was foul and I had JUST gotten ready to head out to Ground Kontrol's new queer night, Joy Stick. Instead, I had to dig up the ground around where this toxic mess spilled and throw it in a bucket to drop in a nearby dumpster. Then I had to give the dog a shower.

He's lucky he's so damn cute.

No comments: