Tuesday, July 14, 2009

gotta have class

One of the reasons I had to get back today was I had to register for my MSW classes today at 8am and all my paperwork was at work. It's weird how it's all done online now. It's been 10 years since I last registered for any college courses so this was a new experience for me.

I had researched when the classes were offered, decided I would get them all done in one day and then researched professors. I have an in at PSU, the spouse of a co-worker went thru the same program and was able to warn me away from some of the instructors. So, in order to ensure that I could get the required classes at the times I wanted with the staff I wanted, I had to login right at 8am. At 7:58am, I remembered that I forgot my password.

Ack, luckily, I only flipped out for two minutes before I narrowed it down to what I must have used as a password based upon their password requirements and my own predictability. I ended up with exactly what I wanted. So it's all set. Whoo-hoo! I don't have to worry about it the rest of the summer!

No comments: