Saturday, July 4, 2009

fourth and onward

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. Life's been busy but the kind of busy it'd be if I didn't have a job; the good kind of busy. It was the fourth of July today and, since it's a Saturday, work gave me off Friday the third as well. Three day weekend!

I started off my mini-vacation with going to my first inter-continental futbol game last night. We did great and I saw the best goal ever, a header right in front to me. It was beautiful.

Today, I didn't do a lot at all and really accepted that I'm not going to feel bad about that. I need to get stuff ready for fair but it's a holiday so most of the stores are closed. It means I don't have to take care of anything today except watch fireworks.

We went down to the waterfront and came back and put on a good show for the neighborhood with some fireworks I've been holding onto for a while. Thanks mom and dad!

What's nice is I only have eight hours more of work within the next week before I start on my actual vacation. Then I'm packing up my bags and not looking back for a while.

No comments: