Thursday, October 18, 2007

zilina, slovakia



I love Slovakia. We got to Zilina early so we walked around to find the Honey Bunny Pub where we were supposed to play. I was shopping around and I stumbled upon it. It was cool because I rarely can locate the pub.

It was raining outside slightly. We waited inside, each with our book and/or journal. I bought a hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps to spoil myself some. The place was so rad. The guy who worked behind the bar was cool to us too.

We played with Krupaya, a band from England. They got the crowd all warmed up so that when Riot Cop played, people were stage diving and all that. Pictured above is our host for the evening, Peter along with Lenin at the disco party afterwards. They also had the best beer I've had so far there, pictured just below Peter and Lenin.

No comments: