Thursday, October 11, 2007

berlin, germany - day four


I sometimes forget to appreciate that, hell yeah, I'm in Berlin!

I didn't do a lot today. We just sat around and took it easy. Today, for some reason, I was okay with that. Dom and I went to a different info-shop today. They didn't sell t-shirts but Dom was able to trade some of his zines. The guy seemed pretty interested in them.

When it got late, I decided to walk around the area by myself. I was walking down the streets, not able to read any sign or understand anything anyone said as they walked by me but the leaves were gliding past my feet and the city just looked alive. I thought, "This is what it's like to casually walk around Berlin in the fall." I was just glad that I could appreciate where I was at that moment.

I'll post pics later!

No comments: