Wednesday, October 10, 2007

berlin, germany - day three


We are back in Berlin. I love Berlin. I think this was where I'd go if I ever decided that I couldn't take the US of A anymore.

In order to alieviate any sort of cabin fever in Lenin's flat, I walked around on my own. I went to a falafel place next door Maximillians and got pommes frites. Last year, we survived almost solely on frites. This year, this was the first time I'd bought them. After heading back up to the place, we chilled for a while, then Al and I decided to walk around to find fabric paint so he could make more patches. We were unsuccessful but we did buy a bottle of sour apple liquor. We then went back to Maximillians where I got a falafel and he got fries. After eating, we went to a nearby park and drank our booze. Whoo hoo! Tour!

We headed back up to Lenins and Dom wanted fries so I went back the Maximillians AGAIN. Lenin wanted to go to a lesbian rock show but we didn't have the money so we all went to a different falafel place with Marika.

This is why we shouldn't have days all. All we do is eat fries and falafels!

1 comment:

Lynnett said...

falafel is a fun word