Sunday, October 7, 2007

görlitz, germany


Today we drove to Görlitz, Germany. I love Germany and I think that I could spend the whole tour here! Our contact at the Hospi in Görlitz informed us that we might not get paid because Icos, the band we are playing with, has an asking price of 120 euro. It turns out that it was a good show for a Sunday and there was enough money for us. Our contact guy was sweet and handed me money as people were handing it to him at the door.

Icos was awesome. I don´t care for growly punk too much but their sound was downright beautiful. If they had a CD instead of an LP, I would have bought it. Not only was their sound great but the guys were super-sweet as well. Hell, I´d love to do the whole tour with them! After the show, we had another wild disco party where everyone got forearm marker tattooes or marker moustaches. Lenin has dubbed our tour the 'Moustache Means Respect' tour.

No comments: