Tuesday, October 9, 2007

dresden, germany


This tag was the first thing I saw when we pulled into Chemiefabrick in Dresden so I had to get a picture in front of it.

Before they left Chemnitz today, the guys from Icos opened up our van where I was sleeping just to say goodbye to me. Very sweet guys. We took a guitarist from Rakkaus and the traveler merch guy from Seattle with us to the next show in Dresden. Al and I guarded the backseat with vigilance and made them sit up with Dom who kept frowning at me for that. Seattle (what we dubbed the traveler guy) played in one band that toured and just decided to stay in Europe, couchsurfing if you will with other bands. Dom and I think he's gonna try to latch onto us in Leipzig but we've already vetoed that idea.

Chemnitz was nice, nothing special though. They had a shower which I am always grateful for. Lenin is really sick now so him and I went to bed early and opted out of any sort of disco party. Sickness kind of defeats the purpose of a rock tour.

No comments: