Saturday, October 20, 2007

prelouc, czech republic


Slovakia is postcard country. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the scenery we saw on our drive from Bardejov, Slovakia to Prelouc, Czech. Unfortunately, we couldn't stop the van much either. We had a tremendously long way to drive. The above picture was taken behind a gas station after we passed by a castle.

The castle is powdered in snow and I'm looking towards it, over this small Slovakian village while the church bells ring through this valley and I was just awe-struck by the beauty of it all.

Like I said, we had LONG drive to Prelouc. We were planning on getting to the venue a little after the show started anyway but then we found that the main road there was blocked with construction. Lenin's GPS directed us to a few off-roads that we all dubbed the Scooby-Doo roads. I was just waiting for us to meet the Harlem Globetrotters on the side of the road. Ruh-roh!

No comments: