Saturday, October 27, 2007

berlin, germany - day nine


We decided against going to a squat anniversary outside of Bochum, Germany. We stayed in Berlin instead. We figured out how to work out the money situation for the rest of the tour so that put my mind at ease so I went to ride the metro.

I am alone, sitting with my empty glass...

Get it, Berlin...The Metro...

Anyway, it was a quick way to see the city. I was surprised at how comfortable I was just getting on it and going wherever. I didn't know exactly how it worked. I sure as hell didn't pay for it. And it turned out okay.

In the evening, Lenin told me where the gay quadrant was so I decided to head there on my own around 10:30 pm. I didn't find anything even though I walked around forever! It was disappointing but I came back to Lenin's place around 1 am and drank with his housemates. Then we all went to a bar for a while where drag queens were the bartenders.

No comments: