Tuesday, October 2, 2007

bochum, germany


I wish I could post pics because I love this place. I´m at an internet cafe right now but maybe I could post them from someone´s house. Maybe tomorrow night.

Justin gave our driver Lenin the wrong airline name so he waited at a different gate than us for around three hours. We ended up getting a phone card so we could call him. It was great seeing him and the van again. It felt like we never left.

We have a show tomorrow night in Ultrecht, Holland so we are staying on the way at Lenin´s friend Ola´s caravan again in Bochum, Germany. I loved this place last year and I´m glad we get to stay here.

UPDATE: This is two caravan wagons which Ola and the other people in the caravan built together in two weeks. There's a kitchenette, a hide-a-bed and a kicker table in there. I slept SOOOOO well!

No comments: