Tuesday, October 30, 2007

it's all good


It’s good to be back.

The best part about going away from home is that you get to feel the love when you come back (most of the time anyway).

I got back home at 1 am this morning. I got Dean calmed down by 2 am.

I found that I was missed by my housemates too. They cleaned the house spotlessly for my return. Hell, they even made my bed which is something I NEVER do. I didn’t sleep long but it was still the best sleep I’ve had in a month. I woke up at 6:15 am and got ready to go to work.

My boss did not expect me in even though I told her I would be in the day after I got back. I was so glad I came in too. I got so many hugs and I really felt that I was missed. I am told at work that I am appreciated a lot but it really sank in today.

Riding my bike home from work today, I felt so whole. I love you all!

(my new thing was going to work on that little of sleep when I didn't have to. I'll stop copping out on the new things starting tomorrow.)

No comments: